I used George cart to cut the matting squares..
the heart was stretched using DS and I used the Plantin Schoolbook for the heart cut. I also used some stickers that came with the paper stack.
I cut the title using the Opposites Attract cart..I stickled the BRIDE with icicle.
"Its your day", tag and heart I cut using the George cart... I stickled that as well..
- Basic Grey: Bittersweet paper stack and stickers
- Cricut cart: George and basic shapes-matting, "Its your day", flowers above heart.
- Cricut cart: Opposites Attract- Title "Becoming A Bride"
- Cricut cart: Plantin Schoolbook- Big heart
- Cricut cart: Home Accent- Flourish around heart
- cricut design studio-which is making my internet crash!
- Flowers by Artemio
- leaves by Rayher
- Basic Grey half pearls
- Buttons by Bag-O-Button<-- love these..!!
thank you all very much for looking.