close up of the title.. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the hears and font..
here is a close up of the flower that I have added the tutorial for at StuckonUsketches.. hope you get the chance of checking us out there..
smaller flower which I cut some horseshoes with the Paper dolls dress up cartridge..
- Cricut cartridge: Graphically speaking (flowers)
- Cricut cartridge: A childs Year (leaves)
- Cricut cartridge: Plantin schoolbook (hearts and title)
- Cricut cartridge: Home Decor (LOVE)
- Cricut cartridge: Storybook (Marquee-flowered and yellow)
- Cricut cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up (Horse shoes)
- Fiskars border punch-Lace (<--I'm not 100% sure of the exact name of the punch, but looks like lace) will fill in this informaiton as soon as I find it..
- K&Co papers: Wild Saffron
- Paper Pizzaz: Use Them For Anything Pastels (yellow/white paper underneath the flowered one)
- Cardstock: Yellow, dark orange red, olive gree, brown and pearlized green(photo mat)
- Tim Holtz distress ink: old paper and walnut stain
- chalks: Pebbles Inc-Earth Tones
- big brown buttons, mini brads-metallic
- pop dots
- zig way black ink marker fine tip for doodling edges..
thank you ladies so much looking and I appologise for taking so long with the list of supplies used..