I'm so upset at myself that I used such a gloomy gray for the background paper...grrrr!!
This was our visit to the Botanical Gardens while in Iowa.. It was such a lovely place.. lots of different types of flowers, birds and gardens..
Here is a photo of the title.. I used the Opposites Attract cartridge ..
Here is a close up of some of the flowers I used..
and the sign I used for the city and state we were visiting.. The text is sooo small that the "W" in Iowa kept breaking, so I finally decided to try to glue it all together...LOL
Side view of the flowers.. I pop dotted all of them..
and another side view..
- Cricut Cartridge: Opposites Attract (title)
- Cricut cartridge: Plantin Schoolbook (city and state on sign)
- Cricut cartridge: Walk in My Garden (Daisy's, sign and small pink flowers)
- Cricut cartridge: Home Accents (small yellow and orange flowers)
- Cricut cartridge: Accent Essentials (purple flowers)
- cricut cartridge: Indie Art (butterflies)
- cricut cartridge: Storybook (leaves)
- Papers: Paper Pizzaaz brick wall and crackle
- cardstock: gray, white, purple, pink, orange, green,
- pearlized cardstock: pink and light blue(butterflies and title)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink: walnut stain, black, worn lipstick and faded jeans
- Stickles: lime green, Yellow, baby pink
- red mini brads
- pop dotts
- brown and black marker for doodling