A layout I made of my dd when she was just born and my mom.. Amber was born 5 weeks preemie weighing only 4lbs 12oz.. so she was a miracle baby.. I wanted to make everything over sized on this layout.. I came up with the big flower in the middle and then just embellished around it.. Sorry the photo is a bit dark at the top and the title is hard to see.. I have a close up of the title if you scroll down.
Here's a close up of the bottom left corner.. I added the garden tools just for fun.. I wrote ambers birth weight on the scoop..
Here's the bottom right corner. I wrote the month and year she was born, which is May of 1989
close up of the title..the colors are so light that they don't show up all that well in the photo of the whole layout.
Here's my mom and my dd.. she was such a precious little thing.. I journaled around the frame.. I thought it looked too blah without a little bit of something..
Upper left corner..just a close up of the bugs..
this is a close up of the left side middle.. I loved adding all of these vines, flowers, leaves and bugs to this layout..they were so much fun to make
I took a photo from the side just to show the dimensions on this layout..Nothing, I repeat nothing is glued flat to this layout.. Its just not my style..LOL
- Cricut cart: Walk in My Garden (ladybugs, pale, piles of dirt and garden tools)
- Cricut cart: Home Decor (butterflies, flourishes and leaves)
- Cricut cart: Graphically Speaking (Over sized Flower)
- Cricut cart: George and Basic Shapes (circle picture frame)
- SCAL Title font: Candice
- Papers Graphic 45
- cardstock: olive green, light yellow, dark yellow, cream, mint green,black and dark orange
- pop dots
- zig two way glue
- cricut design studio software
- Tim Holtz distress ink: green and old paper
- Chalk: yellow, orange and green
- paper flowers
- mini star brads
- white gel pen and brown marker hand added detail
- zig black ink marker for hand journaling