May 19, 2009

Precious Little Thing







My best at "Shabby Chic!"...
this picture is so precious to me.. Its Ambers home coming when she was born 5 weeks premature weighing only 4lbs 4oz..she is teeny tiney..
My mom wasn't very happy when I told her at the age of 17 that I was pregnant. But looking at the expression on her face, she doesn't look too dissapointed..LOL
I really wanted to make this layout special..
  • Cricut cart: Graphicall speaking for title
  • Cricut cart: Walk in my Garden for the flowers(some of the flowers)
    Cricut cart: Home Accent Essentials for the swirls cut underneath the flowers, which you can hardly see and the butterflies.
  • Buttons and paper leaves
  • Stickle: pink, silver and lime green
  • Papers: Graphic 45-sentimental baby
  • cream colored card stock
  • flowers by Mulberry

Thank you so much for looking and all comments are highly appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. Amazing layout, you layouts are so beautiful. It's like artwork. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was pregnat at 17...we ran away and got married Mom wasn't happy either!She got over it once the baby was born!
    I LOVE the softness of this LO and the flowers OH MY!!! Awesome details!And that paper...lovin it!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete