May 19, 2009

Mommys Little Man of Mischief.







Story behind this LO..
We had a huge tree in the front of you house when we lived in Florida(the tree is still there).. Aaron would love to run around that tree and hide behind it.
The title I got from one of my all time favorite movie characters: Austin Powers..LOL
so, instead of man of mystery, I thought of Little man of Mischief.
The bugs and the eaten leaves represent the mischief, cause everyone knows how mischivious bugs are in your garden..

  • Cricut All Mixed up cart-title
  • Cricut Paper doll dress up-Dinosaurs and grass
  • Cricut Doodlecharms cart-little hearts
  • Cricut Walk in my Garden cart- Bugs, leaves and foot prints(tulips)
  • Cricut My community- tree trunk
  • Cricut Design Studio-stretching and welding
  • Paper- Basic Grey and HOTP
  • Stickle-Lime Green, Blue, Silver and Black

Thank you so much looking and any comments are highly appreciated

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH..I just saw a post of yours on cricut and wanted to see MORE and MORE..this one is amazing!!!
    I can't wait to continue and see MORE...
    beecherrylady

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo adorable gosh wish they could stay little like that longer!!
    He is such a cutie!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete