My boys wouldn't try OATMEAL for nothing when they were younger.. I finally convinced them it was good (and good for them).. Aaron(my oldest boy) is showing me the OK with is fingers and I thought that was so cute...
- DCWV summer stack for the base
- K & Co for the leaved trees
- brown craft paper for the house top, signs and bears
- white craft paper for the fence and titles
- cream craft paper for Goldilocks frame, yellow for hair and dress
- My community cart for trees and houses
- Walk in my garden cart for flowers, signs, leaves and catepillar
- My community cart for 3 bears and goldilocks
- Paper doll dress up for the clothes on the bears
- All Mixed up cart for the titles.
- Design studio for stretching and welding
- Stickle- cinnamon, lime green, icicle and yellow.
- tim holtz distress ink pad for distressing signs