May 5, 2009

"I Do" Layout..



















I got inspired yesterday and started working on the "I do" Layout for the wedding album. I didn't want to use Pink again, so I decided to use creams and blues.. I like the way it looks, a little rustic and old. I hope the Bride will like it as well!
The text reads: "I love you... Today...Tomorrow.... and forever"


  • Papers: DCWV-Luxury stack, cream cardstock and HOTP Sarah Papers-blues.
  • blue paper flowers-stickled and randomly placed on the LO.

  • self made butterflies-light blue cardstock, chalked edges with dark blue and black chalk, sticled with blue and silver, added some blue wire and black fuzzy yarn for body.
  • Ivy leaves by Rayher bought at a local craft store-stickled with lime green
  • "Tahdon"(I do) cut using Opposites attract cart and cricut. (1 1/2")
  • ring set bought at store-Jolees
  • Swirls underneath small flower cut with Accent Essentials- (2"<--I think)

I added a few close ups!.. I really took my time with this layout and made sure all the little detail was perfect, meaning I let everything dry before adding more..LOL












1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH!!!! This is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I love everthing about this one! Just love your work!
    hugs'
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete