May 10, 2009

My M.A.N.E Guy!!












yes! the title is spelled correctly..LOL I wanted it state the lions mane..
My youngest Adam's school picture from last year.. He has changed a lot since then. I didn't want to make your usual school theme layout, so I thought since his horoscope sign is LEO, he should have a lion Layout..
I showed it to him and he loved it.. He's a madagascar movie fan, so anything with lions is a good thing..LOL
  • mint green card stock for base
  • olive green cardstock for tress and grass and leaves
  • Mulberry Street flowers by Petaloo-Yellow
  • mint colored mini eyelets
  • Paper Doll Dress UP cart for the trees, grass, leaves and coconuts
  • George cart for title and name
  • Animal Kingdom cart for the lions, monkey and bird.
  • Cricut Design Studio for stretching and welding of title
  • Home Accent cart for swirls that look like branches/vines.
  • stickle-cinnamon, gold, lime green and yellow.

TFL

1 comment:

  1. Wow I really LOVE this LO! You are making me want the Paper Doll Dressup cart!
    Really love how you have the vines in the corner! I always enjoy my visits to your blog...I get sooo inspired!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete