May 30, 2009

Lickin The Heat..

No! its not a "Kiss the cop" layout...LOL
Since I've been sick for the past week, I've been really depressed not having the energy to make a layout.. But, today I'm feeling like a new me and got this one done in only a few hours..
It's my sons' (Aaron) first Ice cream cone.. and boy! did he make a mess..Amber is there as well, keeping a big sister eye on her little brother..
I did not want your typical "First ice Cream" title cause Amber is in the picture as well and so, I found the "Lickin the heat" on www.scrapbook.com.. They have really excellent title ideas, poems, etc..
here is just a close up of Aaron eating his ice cream..and look at the table around him, full of ice cream..

  • Cricut cart: Doodlecharms: popsicle sticks
  • cricut cart: my community: ice cream truck, trees and road
  • cricut cart: Paper doll dress up: ice cream man and grass
  • cricut cart: George and basic shapes: truck window and awning, sign and circles
  • cricut cart: Home Accent: Sun
  • papers used: DCWV Summer glitter stack and DCWV Summer cardstock stack
  • stickle: yellow and blue
  • Inking and chalking
  • distress ink by Tim Holtz-sign
  • Cricut design studio for welding, stretching and shrinking.
I noticed that I did not need the jukebox even when cutting two different carts on one mat. cricut will keep carts in memory per session. so, you don't have to keep switching them.
Thank you all so much for looking and any comments are highly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment