October 3, 2014

Were all mad here-Die cut challenge

I love October for many reason, but the begin of the Halloween season is definitely a favorite reason..
I've been wanting to start on some autumn/Halloween decorations and to get in the wacky mood, I decided to create a fun and whimsical layout using some Alice in Wonderland die cuts..
Which is also our Die Cut challenge for S.O.U.S this week..
we asked our DT to play with a theme this week, to add a "Top hat, tea cup, tea pot or saucer!" on their project or they could go all out Alice in Wonderland, which is what I did..

Here is my project:

I decided to create a two page layout..
Here are some close ups:

left side

Right side..






How fun was that?.. loved putting it together..

and there you have my layout that I submitted to this weeks die cut challenge over at SOUS..
I hope you find some time to stop by and check out what amazing projects the rest of our die cut team has created for our challenge..

so, till next time..
Hope you have a scrap happy weekend
Hugs
Nanné

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow Nanne! This is amazing! You have such an eye for color. Your layouts are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, love each and every detail, the colors and papers! The design is just gorgeous and I love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stunning!!! I know you put a lot of thought and time into this and it really shows. If I haven't said it before, I adore everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible. I love all the elements, and paper colors. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again...utterly AMAZED!!! LOVE everything...all the details, the color, the layers...EVERY SINGLE THING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun , and beautiful layout !!!! The colors are perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is wonderful, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much work.... so many details. Totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nanne, this Alice in Wonderland layouts are FANTASTIC!!!! I am stunned by the layering, colors, embellishments, die cuts.... You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning! Every part, each layer. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun page Nanne! Great colors and LOVE the tiger lillies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Nanne.... I can't tell you how much I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this layout! I would like to create something similar,I cannot find it on Cricut. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete