October 18, 2014

Celebrate Fall card

Hey ladies..
I'm here today to share a shaped card I created as my design project for Craftin Desert Divas, using one of the Say it Big sentiments to Celebrate Fall :)

This is what I created:
I embossed to the top of the Acorn and then rubbed some Brushed Corduroy distress ink on it..
added the greenery, the word FALL and finally stamping the Celebrate onto a white piece of card stock which I then punched the corners out of, inked the edges and attached it to my card using foam tape.

I added some cheese cloth, twine and crochet lace ribbon.

here is the stamp set I used:
you can get yours by clicking HERE

and there you have my cute shaped card that I created as my design team project..
Hugs
Nanné

4 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE! This card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! The texture on this GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantadtic to every detail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors, texture and details are fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete