Welcome to our eighth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! We're super excited to share with you in full the CDD October release stamps. For this 2 day hop the CDD DT have some awesome Thanksgiving and Christmas projects to share with you. There are five new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.
**All stamps with images have a FREE SVG(digital cut file)**
This makes it so easy, you just cut out the image and then stamp on it. The SVG cut file will be in the CDD Gallery for you to download or after purchase just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your SVG cut for the stamp set you purchased. Tara has also added images and sizes for the SVGs in the CDD Shop.
So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:
Let's Get Stuff- Purchase HERE
Talk Turkey To Me - Purchase HERE
Here are the SVG cut file for each stamp...
These SVG outlines are in the CDD Gallery or email email@example.com after your stamp purchase to request them.
Here are this release specials for you:
1. Use Code: October to receive 20% off your entire order. Sale ends Oct. 31 Midnight MST.
2. Free mini stamp with a 2 stamp minimum purchase in the CDD Shop. Offer ends Oct. 31
Here is the free mini stamp with any 2 stamp purchase:
Approx 3 x 2
We also have a SVG outline for this freebie!
Here is today's Freebie:
Here is today's Freebie:
1. CDD giving away 1 stamp a day.
2. Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card (reg. priced patterns)
3. There is a hidden link in one of the blogs today, that
will lead you to a TCBJ SVG freebie.
4. Sponsor Prize - Eyelet Outlet & Brads! : 2 Winners each get a pack of goodies.
5. Sponsor Prize: Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock Paper for Scrapbooking: (30) 12x12 Spotted Cardstock.
6. Sponsor Prize: $15 credit to Scrapping for Less exp. Dec 31, 2015
We would love to have you follow each of our blogs, so you don't miss a thing from us.
This is NOT a requirement to win. Be sure to comment on the blogs. The more you comment the better chance you have to win. Winners will be picked from a different blog from both days of the hop.
Here is what I created for todays blog hop using the "Simply Christmas" stamp set:
and how about a few close ups and some details:
stamped the Polaroid frame I created..
Adding some icicles to it as well..
I made some snow flakes which I layered and then covered them with diamond Stickles
my cute little snowman and sled..
added some mittens and the word Brrr..
which is about how I feel this time of year here in Finland :)
Thanks for stopping by today and your next stop will be:
Till Next time..