August 8, 2016

Photo Inspiration Link post-CDD reveal

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "Photo inspiration"..

The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set

CDD-One digi stamp of your choice

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  


Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the photo we were inspired by:


My card for todays Link it reveal:

I used several of the word dies to create the sentiment to my card.. I also added some apples for my favorite teacher :) 

Used the fancy frames dies to create the cut out in my card.. 

Here are the stamp and die sets I used to create my card:

  
   Fancy frames                        Greeting word dies

  
Beyond Measure                   Farmers Market

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my card.
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment