August 16, 2016

Peek-a-boo, its someone new-cdd daily

Hi everyone..
I'm here to share a cute little baby themed  card I create as my design team project for Crafting Desert Diva's using the Tiny Treasures dies and stamp set..

Here is the card I created :
I found this cute paper stack at my local craft store by Do Crafts and it just had baby written all over and since I totally love these baby dies, I knew their was a card here to be made :)

I stamped my sentiment onto a cloud which was using the Sky is the Limit die set then added some fun baby goodies all around it.. I used my sparkle pen to add shimmer all over my card..

love this onsie die, so super cute..

Here are the dies and stamps I used to create my card:

Image 1  
    Tiny Treausres                        The Sky is the limit

  
Fancy Frames dies                   Tiny Treasures

thank you for stopping by today
Till next time
hugs

1 comment: