August 1, 2016

Adventure Seeker- CE monthly challenge reveal

Hi fellow scrappers..

I'm here today to share a project  for the Creative Embellishments monthly challenge..  We have a wonderful photo inspiration challenge for you that Creative Embellishments posts on the 1st of every month.. We find inspiration in the photo to create out projects.

Here is the layout I created for our challenge:



here is the photo that inspired me to create my layout:

and for this months twist: it is to use Circle shapes on  your layout.

I added some of the coordinating papers to the backs of the hot air balloons..

I used the word "Adventure" from the chipboard word set (link at the bottom of my post) and then I added the word "seeker" which I created out of the cardstock and my Cameo..

Here is the second balloon :) 

and added some birds, since I was thinking the layout needed a little something more..

Here are the products I used to create my layout:

Hot Air Balloon Set 2 (Hot Air Balloon Set 2)  
Hot Air balloons 2                           6x6 Circle background

   
Adventure word set                             Birds set

Are those some fun chipboard elements or what.. 
If you like them as much as I do, stop by Creative Elements and check out what else she has created for you in her amazing store..
Thanks for stopping today
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment