August 17, 2016

Mixed media Painters Tray-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a mixed media style painters tray I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using some of those amazing chippies from the  CE store..
Here is what I created:
IMG_9481
I found this painters tray at a local Harbor Freight type of store and it was fairly inexpensive, came with a set of brushes, which at the time I bought it, I knew that the brushes would be used as decorative :) 

IMG_9477
I added lots of layers and different textures using textured paste and several different stencils I have in my stash..
IMG_9476
I then added three paint brushes and cut my musical chart in half to be able to place it as a focal point on both sides of my paint brushes..
IMG_9475
Finally adding some flowers, Moroccan latice paneling pieces, cheese cloth bits and bling.. I covered most of everything with white gesso and then sprits a little paint in blues, greens, pinks and yellows..
Thank you for taking a look at my project..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

Here are the chipboard elements I used creating my painters tray:
Music Note Border 2 (music note border 2)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the music and the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. So full of color and artistry!

    ReplyDelete