March 26, 2009

B-day card-Male






I made this card today for my cousins husband who will be turning 40 in a few weeks.
He loves fishing, and so thats why I thought of the fisherman relaxing. Every thing on this card is cut by hand except for the sun and blurbs. I love the little worm hanging free on the hook, I think thats a cute little accent to this card. Now, I just hope he likes it..
I have put all of this card together with 3d tape squares to give it more demension.

Hei..
Tein Serkun miehelle syntymäpäivä kortin. Hän rakastaa kalastaa niin sen takia tein kalastus kortin. Toivon että hän tykkää tästä kortista yhtä paljon kun minä. käytin 3d teippiä kaikissa kortin osissa. <-- vaikea selittää suomeksi.. :D
Toi pieni mato on paras..
Update: I gave the card yesterday and he loved it.. didn't believe me when I said I had hand cut everything..

1 comment:

  1. Ensimmäistä kertaa olen täällä vierailulla. Todella ihania kortteja olet tehnyt ja miten paljon kivoja yksityiskohtia niissä on. Samoin värit aivan mahtavat! Tulen kyllä jatkossakin piipahtelemaan tänne =)

    ReplyDelete