March 22, 2009

Haaste #47/ Challenge #47



cleaning- siivous
I did not want to make a traditional "clean your room" type of layout.. I wanted to step out of the norm and make something a bit different. As I was cleaning my work area last night, I found this pic of my husband and I said to myself "well, don't you clean up good!".. and that's where the layout got its start.. My husband tends to grow himself out (beard and hair) during the winter months and then when it come spring, he cuts it and shaves it off..
I also wanted to emphasize on that word "clean", which was the whole topic of this challenge.
I attached a few close ups as well, so you can see the small detail.

Hei kaikille.
En hallunut tyypillistä "huoneen siivous" sivua.. löysin tämän kuvan miehestäni ja ajattelin tehdä siitä sitten sivu.. Hän antaa parran ja hiuksien kasvaa talvet ja leikaa kaikki pois aina keväällä. Ajattelin että tulisi kiva ja hauska sivu. Tämmöisiäkin muistoja..








No comments:

Post a Comment