March 15, 2009

My first Wedding Layout.

This is the first wedding layout that I have done. A co-workers son is getting married this summer and she asked if I would be intersted in making an album for them. my answer was "Hell yeah, I'm interested!".. I was just doodling around last night and this morning to get a general idea of what I wanted. I haven't used stickle before, but I tried it for the first time on this LO, just for accent. I also bought some pink crystal embellishments and will be using those as well, cause I like the way they look..

It does look unfinished cause theirs no pictures yet, but all in all, Im very pleased. The colors in the photo aren't that clear, but its mostly mauve and light pink. I did use some pink paper from the Luxury stack by DCWV, pink vellum and some cream colored embossed papers I had purchased. OH!.. "RAKAS" means "loved one!" I wanted to make this all in finnish, so it would be personalised for the bride.. and my finnish is real rusty..

No comments:

Post a Comment