September 2, 2020

Sparkle and Shine-CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers.. It's Nanné here sharing a fun layout with you all, using Prima Marketing papers and some of my favorite chipboard elements and stencil by Creative Embellishments..

Here is what I created:

I wanted to create something a little different and so used a lot of black to create my background.. Using white paint and the flourish 3 stencil to create my background, then adding some drops of pink Nuvo drops to add to my flourish..

this little girl definitely "Sparkles and shines!" every time I see her and these photos were taken on our day trip to the zoo, we were waiting for the fairy and was lucky to get some fun photos of her..  I wanted to showcase the photo so added a photo frame around one of the photos, then decided to show case the rip on the side of the layout by adding the zipper and pully, such a cute chipboard element..

I always love adding gears to my layout and cutting in half before tucking behind you paper will make them go further.

and there you have my layout for todays reveal.. I want to thank you for stopping by and checking out my project.. Till next time.

Hugs, Nanné

p.s.  Here are the items I used to create my layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment