September 18, 2020

Play together

 Hi fellow scrappers..

It's Nanné here sharing a fall themed layout with you today of my grand daughter spending some quality time with her god mother, they were playing outside and she was able to get some really funny photos.. 

I once again started off with white cardstock which I then colored using Rangers Distress Oxides: Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick and Vintage photo.. I also used several background stamps: Distressed Script stamp and Distressed crackle stamp.  Finally using the new Circle Lattice stencil and sponged it with some white paint..

I love these wheat elements, they remind of me autumn in so many ways, then added some left over acorns from Acorn cluster chippies, a few pumpkins and then adding the leaves from the Leaves set 1..

The papers I used are by Photoplay.

and there you have my project for todays reveal.. I want to thank you for stopping by today and till next time..

Hugs

Nanné

p.s here are the items I used to create my layout:

   

Wheat set 4

Acorn clusters

Leaves set 1

Celebrate word set

Circle lattice stencil

Distressed Crackle stamp

Distressed Scrip stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment