September 26, 2020

Kiss the Cook

 Hi fellow scrappers... It's Nanné here sharing a layout with you all today..

My grand daughters loves decorating cookies and I love spoiling her, so were a great combination..LOL

I used one of the Flourish corner frames to frame my photos, I painted it white and then added some dark pink flowers to embellish.

The title "Kiss the Cook" is so fitting, she is my little cook and baker helper..  She brings back so many memories of my own childhood helping my grand mother in the kitchen..

I also used the leaves from the leaves set 7.. I decided to keep them white to go with my color scheme..

I was able to create my background using several stamps and those are the Distressed Script and Distressed chicken wire stamps.

Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project for todays reveal.. Till next time.
Hugs, Nanné

p.s. Here are the items used:

Frame corner set

Leaves set 7

Kiss the Cook

Distressed Chicken Wire Stamp (Rubber Stamp Chicken Wire)

Distressed chicken wire stamp

Distressed script stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment