August 28, 2020

Summer mini album

 Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here today to share a summer themed 6x6 chipboard mini album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, that will showcase photos of my grand daughters adventures this summer ..

Here is what I created:

I used some of my favorite papers again, this time by Simple Stories "Summer vibes" and the stickers that come along in the paper collection.. Absolute fun putting this little thing together using the 6x6 chipboard mini album base and one of the new large flourish frames from the CE store..

How about what's inside:

We got her some bubbles this summer and at first she wasn't so sure, but then it became a lot of fun.. So, that was a definite page to add to her summer album.

These two pages along with a few large chipboard tags go hand in hand.. We love spoiling her when she visits and some of the treats she gets is soda pop and then for dessert we let her have some ice cream.. I left the tags without photo mats in case I wanted to use those for journaling spot.

and because we a whirpool that she likes going splishing and a splashing in I added theses pages.. Plus, we live off of the ocean, so its like she's always at the beach when shes here ..LOL  I wanted to add an extra page and the fish net panel was perfect, just attached it to my mini and I had a great detailed extra page..

and here are the last pages.. For this page, I added the numbered panel and then added some fun sayings and a photo mat to it.. for the last page, I made that into a pocket page to hold extra photos and memorabilia from trips, etc..

and there you have my summer themed chipboard mini album.. These are so quick to create when you have a fun paper collection to go with your chipboard elements and a chipboard album base to cover..  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project for today's reveal, till next time..

Hugs, Nanné

p.s. Here are the items I used:

 

Square Mini Album (Square Mini Album)

6x6 chipboard mini album-square

Tag Set 1 (tag set 1)

Tag set 1

Circle Frame (Frames Circles)

Circle frame

 

Ribbon Frame 2 (ribbon frame 2)

Ribbon frame 2

Bubble Set (bubble set)

bubble set

Fishnet Panel 2 (fishnet panel)

Fish net panel

Number Panel (number panel)

number panel

Screw Head Set (screw head set)

Screw head set

No comments:

Post a Comment