October 3, 2020

 Hi fellow scrappers..

It's Nanné here sharing a spook-tacular Halloween themed layout with you all as my design team project for Creative EmbellishmentsOne of the many things I miss living abroad is Halloween and I wish I could share the holiday with my grand daughter some how.. We have how ever begun finding Halloween decorations and costumes at the stores the last few years..

I bought my grand daughter a witch's hat and really wanted to get her photos on this layout but she is turning 3 next month and has a mind of her own and a very strong will power ..LOL

So, here is my layout:

I had high hopes for some cute grand daughter photos for this layout, but she had other plans..LOL

How about a few close ups:

these spiders are awesome.. I loved adding them to my layout, some crawling around and others just hanging about ...

and I adore the witch's hat.. and of course, I placed it there for the photos of her with a hat as well.. No such luck, yet...

and there you have my project for todays reveal.. I want to thank you so much for stopping and I hope you found some inspiration to create a spook-tacular layout of your own.. Till next time.
hugs

Nanné

p.s here are the items I used:

Spiders

Witch set

Scary word set

Distressed crackle stamp

Haunted House 1

No comments:

Post a Comment