March 5, 2020

Splish Splash

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here sharing a really fun layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using photos from last summer of our grand daughter spending some quality time with her grandpa..  We got her some mermaid themed water toys and floaties, so the colors I used are the same as her toys, plus her grandpa taught her to say Splish Splash for when she wanted to go swimming..
and because we are collaborating with Rinéa Foils this month, I was able to add lots of shimmer to my layout..

Here is what I created:
I did some easy fussy cutting for this layout.. Using the Rinéa foils, cutting the waves by using a die and then the seaweed is scissors and just cutting strips and glueing them to my layout.. I added some mini art stones to cover up the bottoms of the foil..

I backed up the jewel pieces with the foil.. I liked the little star effect so used those foils..

I used Hampton Art ink pads and a finger sponge to color my chipboard and I did that before I added the foil, which I just used glue to apply the foil to the backs of the chippies.

The background paper is by Bo Bunny, its just the 6x6 stack which I used two pieces and attached them to a piece of 12x12 cardstock.. glued the fish down and added white Nuvo drops for resemble bubbles..   And love the little mermaids.. painted their tails using the Hampton Art ink pads as well and the hair is Distress Oxides.. super easy to use..

and there you have my layout for today's collaboration reveal..  
 I love the shimmer effect the foils give my under the sea themed layout..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out layout and till next time..

Hugs
Nanné

P.s here are the items I used to create my layout:

 
Fishnet Stamp (fishnet stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment