February 29, 2020

Happy baby layout-CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here sharing another layout with you as my design team project for Creative Embellishments of my grand daughter and of course, being a grand mother you can never have enough scrapbook layout of your grand children ..

Here is what I created:
I went through some of my older papers and found these and thought they would look great as a spring themed layout.. top paper is by KandCo and the bottom by Prima.. I also added lots of fun chippies to my layout, to showcase my photos..
The circle panel is one of my all time favorites and for this layout, I used some and painted light blue using distress oxides. I also painted the the bike with distress oxides, but then softened the colors using white gesso..  I also thought she looks so happy in these photos and that title sentiment was a perfect touch..
I also wanted to add a little something to the background, so I grabbed two stamps (Distressed crackle and Distressed Script stamps) and randomly added some stamping.. For final touch of detail, I used some light blue NUVO drops..  The flowers and leaves are all by Iamroses..
and there you have my layout to for todays reveal.. I like that I kept it semi clean and simple..   Thank you for stopping by and checking out my layout, till next time.  Don't forget theirs a great sale going in the store, so a great opportunity to make some great deals.
Hugs
Nanné
p.s. Here are the items I used to create my layout:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment