March 31, 2020

Greeting cards-CE reveal

Hi fellow crafters.. 
I'm here sharing a few greeting cards I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the Bee chipboard elements and some Rineá foil papers..

Here is what I created:
 
 I just love these cute little bees and they make such good accents on your cards.. I used metal dies and foil paper to create the leaves I used on my card..
The papers I used for my cards are by Echo Park and the foil papers I used for the leaves are by Rinéa.  I decided to not alter the bees in anyway, cause I like that rustic look they gave my card..
For this card, I used the bigger bees.. tucked those cuties behind my leaves, giving them just a little sneak peek... Once again, I used the dies and Rinéa foil papers to create my leaves.
and there you have my cards for todays reveal.. Thank you for stopping by and till next time.
Hugs
Nanné
p.s here are the items I used:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment