March 14, 2020

Under the Sea shaker cards

Hello fellow crafters..
I have fallen in love with all things shaker..LOL   I've been a aw with some of the amazing shaker cards my fellow design team members over at Creative Embellishments have created and decided I had to get my foot into the door and just for it.. So, here are my two shake cards that I created:
I used distress oxides to ink up the background of my card fronts, then added lots of goodies.. chipboard pieces, flower and greenery..

 
I absolutely love the mermaid tail shaker set, I used the purple Renéa foils from the Variety Pastels pack for the background of the tail and then painting the tail purple.  I used several round dies to cut holes into the card. backed the front of my card with clear acetate and then lined the back of the inside of the card with a silver paper from Rinéas Metallics variety pack..   I also wanted to add bubbles to the background, so the new bubble stencil and some white paint was the perfect touch..

and this card was my favorite.. I had a ships window frame set and I had used the bigger frame on another project and I had the smaller frame left over... I decided to use one of my circle dies to cut out a window on the face of my card and then used the smaller ships window frames to frame the cut out, I used Rinéa's silver foil to cover my chippy and then added some mat silver brads.. attached it to my card face with foam tape, then added the mini leaves, some flowers and my sentiment.. I added some white Nuvo drops for little touches of detail..

and there you have my two shaker cards for today's reveal.. I want to thank you for stopping by and checking out my cards.. Till next time.
Hugs
Nanné
p.s. here are the items used:

No comments:

Post a Comment