October 31, 2019

Halloween card set

Happy Halloween fellow crafters..
I'm here sharing two Halloween cards I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using lots of CE goodies.

Here is what I created:
These were both so much fun to create.. 
They measure bigger than your normal card base, these are 6x8..

How about some close ups:
 
 This is definitely a spooky favorite of mine.. I stained the window using distress oxides, just adding layers of color and the lastly inked the edges with black soot distress ink.. attached it to my card using foam tape, I painted the spiders black and added a few drops of Nuvo White.  
 The faux wood panels are just an embossing folder that I used to emboss some cream colored cardstock, then using distress oxides and black distress ink, was able to create the look of old wood..  The candle and bones are a die cut from my stash..
  
 Totally in love with this whimsy Halloween card.. I love these plant urns and decided to create a fun Halloween scene with the witches' legs, and love love love this broom.. its so whimsy..

 
 I also use diestress oxides and distress ink to color my chipboard, so easy to create shadowing on the images.. I then attached all images to my card using foam tape.. Final touch of detail was adding yellow Nuvo drops..
and there you have my two Halloween cards for todays post.. Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my projects for todays reveal.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanne
P.s here are the chipboard elements I used to create my cards:
   
Spiders (spiders)
Jolly Jack-o-lanterns (Holiday Halloween Jolly Jack-O-Lanterns)
Witch Set (witch set)
  Window Set 4 (window set 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment