November 11, 2019

Rubber Ducky layout

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here sharing a cute little bath themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the adorable duck shaker chippy and lots of cute bubbles, which can also be found in the Creative Embellishments shop..
Here is what I created:
Our little grand daughter loves her little rubber ducky's.. She doesn't wanna take a bath with out them ..
How about a few close ups:
I used Distress Oxydes to color my chipboard elements.. so easy and inexpensive way to color chippies.. I also added white Nuvo drops to my chippies..
I used lots of bubble chippies and attached them to my layout using foam tape, which gives them dimension..
for the title and wording, I created those using my Silhouette Cameo..
and there you have my layout for today's reveal.. Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my project.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
p.s here are the items I used to create my layout:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. maruti stotra pdf को आप हमारे इस वेबसाइट से फ्री में डाउनलोड कर सकते है, Maruti Stotra का पाठ कैसे और अब करना चाहिए l

    ReplyDelete