October 11, 2019

Sugar and Spice

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here sharing a layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using one of the large clock face chippies and of course, I had to add a photo of my cute little grand daughter..

Here s what I created:
I absolutely love the large clock faces, I decided to color mine green to match the background colors of my layout, I think they make the perfect frame ..
I added some flowers to help frame the clock face.
I also added a few punchinella pieces to my layout and then the flourish, which I decorated with flowers.
and the most appropriate title for this photo .. She is such a chunky cheeked cutey..LOL
and there is my layout for todays reveal.. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my layout.. Till next time
hugs
Nanné
p.s. here are the items used to create this layout:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment