October 21, 2019

Child at Play

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here sharing a playful layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments of my grand daughter.. I love her at this age (21 months) cause of her imagination, curiosity and playfulness..

Here is the layout I created:
 
 I've gotten so addicted to creating my own backgrounds and with some cute CE stencils (Distressed patterns and Stars) and stamps, plus an ink pad, it all super easy..

 
I really had fun creating my whimsical title.. Absolutely adore these puzzle pieces and the alphabet panel  giving my layout that perfect little touch of whimsy..

these large license plates are a fun element to a page. I inked it black and then glued some white cardstock to the back..
I also played around with the Basic alphabet letters, which helped me create the title to my page.
and that is my project for todays reveal..
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. Till next time

Hugs
Nanné

P.s here are the items I used to create my layout: 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment