May 31, 2019

Bloom and Grow

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here sharing a layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using a photo of my grand daughter sitting in a field of dandelions.. I love the stencils and stamps in the CE store.. They make creating backgrounds on your layout so much fun..

Here is what I created:
I started with a 12x12 piece of white cardstock.. rubbed some "wild honey" distress oxide on the edges, adding a stamp border.. I also used the distressed chicken wire stamp and the distressed scrip stamp.. finally added some details with the vine stencil and texture paste..

I'm totally in love with this leaf flourish.. I decided to hang one from the photo mat cluster and added a few hand made flowers and leaves to it..

The other flourish, I added to the top of my layout.. I added some flowers and leaves to that as well.

I wanted to create a playful title to the my layout, so added some flowers around it and the flower pot..

and there you have my layout for todays post..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my layout, till next time.. Hugs
Nanné

p.s Here are the items I used to create my layout:

Stamps:
 

Stencil:

Chipboard and wood veneers:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment