June 11, 2019

Flourish layout

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
 I'm here to share a layout I created for todays design team reveal over at Creative Embellishments.. I used some of my favorite papers and flowers on this layout, along with lots of amazing chipboard elements you can find the CE store..  My grand daughter and I spent some time watering her flower bed she has around her play house..

Here is what I created:
I started with my base paper by 49 and Market, then added lots of Prima marketing Lavender papers. I did play with the background textures a bit, adding textured paste and stamping.


I used some of my favorite flourish pieces on this layout and adding some pieces from the Mini Circle lattice panel. I painted all of my chipboard elements using Distress Oxide ink pads.. using white gesso as a base though.


I tucked some of the large gears behind my paper cluster, adding lots of layers to my layout.. the butterflies I fussy cut from the Lavender paper set and adding white NUVO drops here and there..


and a quick tip.. If you cut your gears in half (cause you're tucking them behind paper) you can get more for your money :)

and that's my layout for todays reveal..
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at what I've created ..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

p.s Here are the items I used to create my layout:
Stamps:


Stencil:
 


Chipboard elements:
Flourish Word Set (flourish word set)

No comments:

Post a Comment