May 15, 2019

Boys will be Boys

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here to share a masculine layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using some those awesome gear chippies and stencils from the Creative Embellishments store.

Here's what I created:

This was one of the most fun I've had in a long time creating this layout.. I started with a white piece of cardstock, added lots of fun detail to the background using several of the stencils and the distressed text stamp from the Creative Embellishment store, distress oxides and some black archival ink.

I love the colors for this layout and added those to the title sentiment and the gears.. it was fun playing with color..

This large gear corner set was great and it was perfect for my layout..

I was able to use some of my favorite papers for this layout, they are by Simple Stories..
and there you have my layout for todays reveal.. 

Thank you for stopping by today.. 
Till next time
Hugs
P.s. here are the items used to create my layout:
 
 
Distressed circle stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment