May 24, 2019

Greeting card set-CE daily

Hi everyone...
I'm here to share a few greeting cards I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.. I wanted something on the larger size, so decided to create two 8 1/4"x 4" cards with color matching envelopes, used stencils and stamps to create my card base.

Here is what I created:
I had a lot of fun creating these two cards.. Just letting yourself experiment with different textures and colors..

I used the "From This Moment" word set on this card.. I felt like it could be lots of different occasions, from retirement to a new job, even graduation or birth of a new baby..  For the base of the card, there are lots of stencils and stamps used, plus distress oxides..

and I pretty much did the same for my pink card.. Just used a few different stamps and stencils..
these were a little different from my usual, stepping out of your comfort zone can be so much fun :)
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my projects..  Till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s here are the items I used:
stamps:
 
Stencils:
 
 
Chipboard elements:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment