January 28, 2019

Isn't she Lovely-CE daily


Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a layout I created of my grand daughter when she was just a wee little baby, wearing her new denim dress that gramma bought her..LOL

I used lots of beautiful chipboard elements to embellish my layout.  

Here is what I created:
I can't believe how fast time has flown from this to the age she is now.. Trying to enjoy every single minute of it..

How about some close ups and details:

I love adding elements on my layouts that hang down and so, the string pearls worked out great..
bought some single beads a while back, so found the drop shapes in there.. 

I wanted to use dark blues on this layout.. A different color for me for sure, but its nice venture out of your comfort zone now and then ..
I used the Flourish Heart Frames for my layout.. Tucked the larger behind the photo mat and then used the smaller on the bottom corner.. 

I added some chipboard circles to my layout, adding a nice little touch of detail..

I mixed up the title sentiment a bit.. I used the smaller "Isn't She" and then the bigger "Lovely" from the set.. This was, I was able to get the sentiment just as I liked it .. 

and there you have my layout for today's reveal..
Thank you for taking the time and stopping by to take a look at what I've created..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

p.s here are the supplies I used to create my layout:




Isn't She Lovely title sentiment



3 comments: