January 16, 2019

Good Food, Good Life

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here to share a cute layout I created of my grand daughter as my design team project for Creative Embellishments... I absolutely getting photos of her when she is making all of those funny little faces that they make at that age, being a toddler.. 

 Here is the layout I created:
   
 She absolutely loves to eat and to try new things.. Finger foods of course are her favorites, but she is starting to use a fork and spoon.. We love to see her try her best :)

 How about some close ups:
I'm sure we can all relate to the title sentiment..LOL
and I love adding drops of NUVO drops all over the place.. Added some to my title sentiment. 

I wanted to keep the beautiful detail to the fork and spoon, so very lightly painted them with white paint..
 
Now, that's the face of someone enjoying her food..LOL
I wanted to use one of the open books to represent a cooking book.. We all love to cook and bake in my family, so that little book was a must have..
and there is my cute little happy layout :)

thank you for stopping by today and checking out what I have created.. Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

  p.s. Here are the items I used to create my layout
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment