January 3, 2019

Make her laugh-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a layout I created of my grand daughter who is such a giggle monster.. We love listening to her laugh.. this layout is my design team project for Creative embellishments.
Here is the layout I created:
She had found my phone and seen a photo of herself, then she started laughing out loud as we were laughing at her laughing.. it was sweet moment..

How about a few close ups:
 
I absolutely love the title sentiment..
and there you have my layout for todays reveal.. I kept the layout a bit simple, trying to focus on the title sentiment and the photos, even though I really adding lots of goodies to my layout.. Clean and simple is a difficult style...LOL
till next time
Hugs
Nanné
p.s Here are the chippies and stamp I used to create my layout:
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout. Cute photos surrounded by lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete