February 13, 2019

Snow Beautiful

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here today to share cute winter themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.  My grand daughter is definitely my favorite scrappy subject now a days.. I am so lucky that we get to spend so much time with her and that I get photos of her daily from my daughter..

Here is the layout I created using a few of the winter photos I received of her:

This is definitely one of my favorite layouts that I've created.. I love creating whimsy style layouts and was able to create a fun layout using a few of the beautiful chipboard sets from the CE store.
I wanted to create a playful title, so I used the "snowman" from the Snow word set and cut the "man" part off from the end being able to just use the word SNOW.. clever girl..LOL  Then I used the Beautiful, from the Girl Word set.. Painting both white to match the colors of the layout.



I absolutely love the Snow Man Pieces chipboard set.. I used that hat by painting it white, wrapping some fun twine around it and then adding the flower, leaves and twigs, making it girly :)   I also used the large snowflakes set, cutting some in half to get more and to be able frame my layout using a few of the snowflakes.


To add some fun texture to my layout, I used the new Distressed Patterns stencil and some textured paste, plus the Distressed script stamp with  black ink is always a fun way to add that touch of detail.


I also used these cute little mittens from the Snowman pieces set.. Painted them white, added some fun twine around them and a drop of pink Nuvo drops to the center of the snowflakes..
and there you have my layout for todays reveal.. Thank you for stopping by and checking out what I've created and don't forget about the Valentines Day sale going on in the Creative Embellishments shop, get more for your buck..

Till next time
Hugs
 

 P.s. here are the chipboard sets, stencil and stamp set  I used to create my layout:

Large Snowflake Set (large snowflakes)



Distressed Script Stamp (Rubber Stamp Distressed Script)

Distressed Patterns Stencil (distressed pattern stencil)

No comments:

Post a Comment