November 9, 2018

Tag and card set

Hi fellow crafters! 
 I'm here to share a tag and card set I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments for today's design team reveal.. and with those words, here is what I created:

 
How about some close ups and details:


The tag was created from some old corrugated cardboard I had hanging around the scrap room that I cut into a tag shape, size is about a 9x7 and I covered with some left over paper pieces I have from another project I had been working on, adding some snowflakes using the snowflake stencil and adding lots of fun elements.

I added the snow effect on the houses using Nuvo Crystal drops and white embossing powder that I set using my heat tool..

I wanted to create a matching card and knew it had to be a little bit simpler, so I started with the same techniques but kept everything semi-simple..

 
 and there we have our tag and card combo.. These were a lot of fun to create and such a relaxing project.. Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project..
Till next time.. Hugs Nanné p.s. Here are the items I used to create my project:               
                    
   Mini houses                                                                                snowflakes  
                           
  Mini Circle panel                                                                     Blizzard word set  
              

 Snowflake stencil                                                                    large snowflakes  

No comments:

Post a Comment