November 17, 2018

Guest design-More Than Words challenges

Hello scrappy peeps..
We at Creative Embellishments got together with More Than Words challenges and some of us design team members got to guest design for the MTW challenges.. 


Our challenge was as follows:


 and here is what I created for this challenge:

We were asked to use STARS on our project and I decided to use the Twinkle little star stencil from Creative Embellishments and our topic was the FUTURE so I wanted showcase my grand daughter who is transitioning from crawling to walking.  Which is something that I am very looking forward to..
How about some close ups of my layout:


I used a solid color gray cardstock for my background along with Prima Marketing papers., the smaller stacks are a great value to use on your bigger projects..  I then added lots of fun chipboard elements and finally the flowers to coordinate with the colors of my layout..

I hope you join the girls over at More Than Words challenges this month, lots of great prized to be won if you join the challenges..
Thank you for stopping by today
and till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
P.s Here are the items I used to create my layout from Creative Embellishments:


The Twinkle Star stencil to the Distressed Script and Distressed Crackle stamps, as well as the following chipboards: Vintage Flourish Set 1Large Clock Face 3

No comments:

Post a Comment