November 29, 2018

Catch of his life layout-CE reveal

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here sharing a whimsical layout I create as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the new "Fishing set!" chippies..
Here is what I created:
 
I had a lot of fun creating this layout.. The photos are of my daughter, her boyfriend and their daughter.. I loved the title and thought these photos would be perfect for this layout, since they are all together..
How about a few close ups:
 
 
 
I used Distress oxide ink pads to color the chipboard pieces, making it super easy :)
and there you have my whimsy layout for todays reveal..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project.. Till next time
Hugs
Nanné
pp.s Here are the chippies I used to create my layout:
 
 
Seashells (Seashells)

No comments:

Post a Comment