June 1, 2017

The Naked Beach layout-CE monthly challenge

Hi fellow scrappers.. did I get your attention with the title of my post? ..LOL   I created a funny layout for our monthly challenge post over at Creative Embellishments using a photo of my boys taking a bath when they were super small...

Here is the layout I created:

I had a lot of fun playing with various ink sprays and of course my favorite papers by Bo Bunny.
I adore the Nautical themed chippies in the Creative Embellishments store.. They are so much fun to create with..
How about a few close ups:

I wanted to create different textures.. I used texture paste and a stencil to create my background.  Adding art stones which I painted brown to represent sand.. 

I had a lot of fun playing with the title.. I used the basic Alphabet set to create the word NUDE in my title.. I tucked some of the fishnet panel behind my photo and on the side of my layout..
and there you..
Hope you join us with out monthly challenge this month.. lots of great prizes to be won :)
thanks for stopping by.. 
till next time
Hugs
Nanné

here are the chippies I used to create my layout:

  

nautical 6 pc set                              Sea Shells

   
Fishnet panel 2                              Beach word set 2



  
Wave border 1                               Basic alphabet set

No comments:

Post a Comment