May 25, 2017

Best Friends - CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a mixed media style layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using some of the great chippies from the Creative Embellishments store.. Unfortunately we had small casualty during the creation of this layout, I ended up decapitating a unicorn for my layout :) LOL
Here is my layout:
*My daughter loves her horses (she actually does not own one of her own), but frequently rents a horse.. Which means, she is responsible for that horses well being and she goes to the stables on a daily basis.. Proud mom moment for sure..
I adore the Best Friends border words, I used the "best friends" for the bottom of my layout..
How about a few close ups and some details:
 
 for the background, I used a stencil and some texture paste, lots of inks in several colors and used the distressed Script stamp for some added detail.. I also love the wood veneer leaves and wanted to show case those on my layout.. Flowers are all by Iamroses..    
 I also used the picket fence chippie, by cutting it in half and painting it white, tucking half behind both photo mats.
 
I love art stones by Finnabear, I colored some using green paint mixed with a little bit of water and the flat back pearls I colored with copic markers to match my layout..
Thank you for stopping by today.. Till next time.
Hugs!

Here are the chippies I used to create my layout:
 
  

  
  
 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout & photos. I see your daughter does English style riding. When I moved to Central TX I took Western style riding lessons. I say yeah to removing the horn from the Unicorn; I'm more fond of a Pegasus.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete