June 12, 2017

Cute boy layout: CE daily

Happy June fellow scrappers.. I've kept myself busy the last few weeks playing with some of the great chippies from the Creative Embellishments store and able to get some old photos scrapped for my sons album.. I started out with just a plain piece of white cardstock, then mixed some black paint with texture paste, stencil, the Distressed checkered stamp (which was absolutely perfect for this layout) and some paint splatters in different colors to create my background..

Here is what I created :

This is an older photo of my son Aaron when his dad took him to watch the dragsters.. He had a blast...
I chose some of my favorite papers by Bo Bunny.. Was able to utilize the smaller 6x6 paper stack by creating a cluster in the middle of my layout.. did not have to waste a lot of paper :)
How about a few close ups:
I painted all of the chippies I used using acrylic paint in prime colors.. then added a few drops of studio white paint by Ranger..
 
For the photo frame (polaroid) I rubbed it with some of the texture paste that I had mixed with black paint to give some texture..
I wanted to create some fun play on words for my title and so clustered the words with the stars.. I really wanted my layout to look like it was for a little boy..
I also randomly placed chipboard arrows and gears all over my layout.. That was a lot of fun.
Thanks for stopping by today..
till next time
hugs
Nanné
 
Here are the chippies I used to create my layout:
   
Boy Words

No comments:

Post a Comment