June 26, 2017

Family Fun mini album for Creative Embellishments

Hi Fellow scrappers and mini album lovers..
I'm here to share a mini album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.
I think creating mini albums is so much..Definitely up there in top 3 favorite styles of crafting I like to create.
I used some corrugated cardboard that came in some pillows I had purchased.. Such a great way to recycle right?..   I decided to keep this mini album on the whimsy side and just goes to show how great these chipboard elements are even when not creating a mixed media style project..
The cardboard measures 7 1/4 x 5 1/4..
Here is the album I created:
The papers I used are by Simple Stories.. I love their whimsical prints :)  for the cover, I used the words Family and Fun from the Celebrate word set and the Chicken Wire panel.. I used Archival ink in brown to color the chipboard, then added drops of white paint by Ranger.
The photos in the album are from when we moved into our new place and needed to start cleaning the beach area, which hadn't been taken care of for years...
I covered some of my chipboard elements with the papers I used for my mini.
For the first page, I used an arrow from the Arrow set.
I covered the chipboard elements (Arrows and mushrooms) with the papers I used for my mini..
the back cover..
and there you have my fairly quick project that was just so much fun to create..
Thank you for stopping by today.. Till next time.
hugs
Nanné
Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my layout:
 
 

 
  
                                                                             Mushroom set

No comments:

Post a Comment