October 24, 2016

Spooky altered paint brush-CE daily

Hi everyone... I'm here to share an altered paint brush I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments ..
I absolutely love Halloween and all things spooky, so I thought a Halloween themed paint brush would be pretty cool..


I used lots of different medias which include texture paste and gesso, plus some of the awesome Halloween themed chippies from the Creative Embellishment store.. 
spooky2
I tucked the spider web behind the paint brush and added lots of flowers to in front of it.. The spiders are wood veneers, which I gessoes, painted and then added some black flakes by Finnabair, using a gel medium.
spooky1
I knew I needed a word of some kind to go with the Halloween theme and the Scary word set was perfect..

here are the chippies and wood veneers I used to create my altered brush:
                                                                                                                                                                       
       


                                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment