October 1, 2016

Adorable-CE Monthly challenge

Hi fellow scrappers..

I'm here today to share a project  for the Creative Embellishments monthly challenge..  We have a wonderful photo inspiration challenge for you that Creative Embellishments posts on the 1st of every month.. We find inspiration in the photo to create our projects, plus there is a twist to the challenge..

I decided to scrap a photo of my mom and my pup watching tv, while snuggled comfy on our couch :) 

here is the photo we got our inspiration from.. I decided to use pumpkins on my layout..

I used some of my favorite papers.. background paper is by Bo Bunny and the paper strips are by Photo Play..

I painted my pumpkins with acrylic paints in orange, brown, yellow, red and green.. adding some white paint for detail.. The flourish I painted using the same green paint as the pumpkins.
adding some flowers and leaves by I am Roses.

The apples I colored with Gelatos.. using reds, orange, brown and red.. white paint for detail..

thanks for stopping by today
Hugs
Nanné

and here are the files I used to create my layout:

    

Pumpkins                                            Apples

   
  Flourish 2                                              Boy word set


No comments:

Post a Comment